Enterprise Single Sign-On (SSO)
SSO enables customers on the Team plan to authenticate Cacher users through their existing SAML-based system.
If your company already uses LDAP (Active Directory) for adding/removing users from internal systems, adding SAML-based SSO is a great way to manage Cacher users from a central location. Benefits of SSO:
- No need for your employees to remember another password for Cacher.
- Use group-based permissions to restrict access to Cacher.
- Enforce enterprise security practices like strong passwords.
- Automatically add new Cacher users to a pre-designated account and team(s).
Branded login page
With Cacher SSO, we will generate a branded login page for your company. Send a link to this page to get your employees set up quickly.
- Your company is using a SAML-based authentication system. (e.g. Azure SAML, SimpleSAMLphp)
- You currently use or are looking to purchase at least 25 seats for your organization account.
You are on one of the following plans:
- Team Trial: The 14-day free trial that all new users receive
- Team Monthly: Paid subscription billed monthly
- Team Annual Paid subscription billed annually
Enabling SSO for your company is a manual process. We'll need to get details from your IT administrator on endpoints and technical requirements. Please contact us to get started.