Using your snippets
Cacher offers many ways to quickly find and use your code snippets. Here are some a few common workflows.
Searching with filters
You can search the full set of snippets in your library (personal and team) by using the Search Bar at the top of Cacher.
- Enter one or more search terms. info_outlineUse quotes ("") to find exact matches.
- Click on the Filters dropdown to apply additional text conditions.
- Optionally select label(s) which your snippet must be assigned.
- Your search results should now appear in the snippets list.
Copying file content
Once you've found your snippet, you can copy one of its files' contents to your clipboard.
- Hover over the snippet file you'd like to copy.
- Click the content_copy button to copy its contents to your clipboard.
When hovering over a snippet file, click on the file_download button to download the file.